If you are looking for fast and effective results for weight reduction, then this 1000 calorie diet is the right option for you. It provides the body with the necessary calorie and nutrition intake and avoids fatty foods. There are 3 meals and 2 snack options for the 1000 calorie diet and it can be designed depending on an individual’s food preference.
Table of Contents
What Results Can Be Obtained With a 1000 Calories Diet?
The diet of 1000 calories must be taken seven days in a month. . Get a low calorie diet that can be taken for three weeks and not more than three weeks. You need to maintain low calorie diets for a little while as this is more effective in reducing weight than maintaining a low calorie diet for months. The results obtained on a diet of 1000 calories totally depend on the preliminary weight, physical activity and physiological distinctiveness of every person and also other factors. However, there is a weight-loss of 5-10 kgs that can be achieved by following a 1000 calorie diet for 3 weeks. The main goal of calorie diets is to decrease and maintain an ideal weight when the 3 weeks of diet are complete. For this always keep a check on the calories intake.
Food Products to Avoid During a 1000 Calorie Diet:
Taking a diet of 1,000 calories permits’ eating most types of food, and vital point is that the diet should not increase the limit of 1000 calories every day. The following food items should be avoided during the 1000 calories diet
- Starchy vegetables (potatoes, beets)
- Roasted Food
- Fast food
- Fatty food
- Smoked food
Reduce the amount of salt and sugar intake. Mayonnaise is another food product that should be avoided.
Food Products to Include:
The following food products have a low calorie count and hence can be included in the diet
- Milk and milk products, with lower fat content
- Dried fruits
- Lean meats and fish
Tips to Follow:
- The thermal dispensation methods used in steaming, cooking, braising and baking times.
- While following the 1000 calories you must avoid alcoholic and sugary sodas.
- Do not drink more than 2 cups of coffee.
- Replace coffee with green tea or vegetable and herbal teas.
- Drink two liters of water per day.
- Take juices before meals.
- After your meal cease from drinking juices or any liquids for atleast 2 hours. This slows the digestion process.
Choices for 1000 Calories Diet:
- In Breakfast Time – You need to eat a slice of rye bread or bread diet, with 40 grams of low-calorie cottage cheese or 100 ml yogurt (drinking yoghurt, sour milk, yogurt);
- In Lunch Time – To reduce calorie you should take any single fruit such as orange, pear, apple, peach, apricot, or a pair of drain;
- In Brunch Time – Take bean soup, 100g.chicken (goose, turkey), or 130 grams of thin fish;
- Afternoon tea Time – Take 2 walnuts or 9 pieces of almonds, cob boiled corn or some fruit;
- In Dinner Time – Take 100 grams with buckwheat or oatmeal, boiled egg, vegetable salad of tomato and cucumber.
The Second Choice:
- Breakfast Time– Eat boiled egg, a slice of bread with 10 grams of butter, half a grapefruit, 200 ml of milk the low calorie fat content;
- Lunch Time – Eat any fruit (pear, apple, orange, peach, plum or apricot couple);
- Dinner Time- You need to take 90 grams of lean cooked meat, a salad of fresh cucumbers and cabbage, 190 g of vegetable soup or steamed vegetables;
- Afternoon tea Time- Drink 200 ml of milk with minimum fat content, a slice of bread with 10 grams of butter and a slice of cheese and 30 grams of fat-free yogurt;
- Dinner Time – Take 90 g low-fat varieties of meat, 200 grams of stewed vegetables, 200 ml skimmed milk, and vegetable salad.
The Third Choices:
Give out the entire day to 40 grams of bread, 300 grams of fruit, one egg, 400 grams of vegetables, 170 g of sea fish or meat, 40 grams of cheese, half a liter of milk, and fat-free cottage cheese, 25 g butter.
The Fourth Choice:
- Breakfast – Eat fruit like grapefruit, with a piece of bread with 10 grams of butter, 200 ml skimmed and milk boiled egg.
- Lunch – Eat vegetable soup, tea or coffee;
- Lunch – Take intake of 80 g boiled or baked in foil lean meat, 200 grams of vegetables, 110 grams of fruit, a cup of tea or coffee;
- Afternoon tea Timing – a slice of bread with 10 grams of butter and 25 g of cheese or cottage cheese; and 200 ml of skim milk, dinner – same as lunch.
- Breakfast – Take non-sweet coffee and a glass of milk lower the fat content;
- Lunch – 140 g stewed or boiled meat or fish, low-fat selections, 160 g of green beans or peas, or any cereal with 400 g of fresh vegetables such as carrots, tomatoes, peppers, cabbage and other;
- Afternoon tea – 350 g apples or pears;
- Dinner – 450 ml vegetable soup, absent calories with fat free cottage cheese or fruit.
- Breakfast – Eat a piece of bread and coffee (with milk and sugar substitute);
- Dinner – Consume 300 grams of tomato stew and 200 pollock;
- afternoon tea – Eat 400 g apples;
- Dinner – Take 200 grams of low-fat cottage cheese with jam, cocoa and sugar.
The Seventh Choice:
- breakfast – Need to take few cups of coffee with milk and sweetener;
- Lunch – Have your intake with 200 g tomatoes, 160 grams of veal, 140 g of buckwheat;
- Afternoon tea – Eat 300 g apples or pears;
- Dinner – Consume about 500 ml of soup, 250 g apples, 180 g. low-fatted yogurt.
- Breakfast – Take always boiled egg and coffee with milk and sweetener;
- Dinner – You need to eat 200 grams of salmon steamed, 500 ml of vegetable soup;
- afternoon tea – Eat 300 g apples;
- Dinner – Get few slices of lean ham (depending on its calorific value) with lettuce.
- Breakfast – Eat two eggs omelets, 100 g of any pickles, coffee with sugar free;
- Lunch – Take 250 ml soup (vegetable broth or weak), 300 gr. apples;
- Dinner – Eat 220 grams of meat with 90 g of potatoes cooked in a double boiler, take with pickle cucumber or tomato, 200 ml of any sort of fermented milk product.
- Breakfast – Sip a cup of tea, and eat with two soft-boiled eggs, a slice of any bread;
- Dinner – Take 120 grams of cooked salmon and a cup of fish soup;
- Snack – Eat cottage cheese or grapefruit;
- Dinner – Take intake of 120 grams with boiled chicken dish up with steamed or 220 g of fresh a variety of vegetables.
These are a few options and there are more available that can be prescribed by dieticians and nutritionists. 1000 calories diet is to be followed after proper care with eating habits as the normal calorie intake for an adult is 2500 calories. The drastic reduction in calories intake can cause certain side-effects like nausea, headache and lethargy.
- 1200 Calorie Diet: Healthy Diet Plan for Quick Weight Loss
- 25 Low Carb Weight Loss Recipes
- 23 Zero Calorie Foods You Should Include In Your Diet
- 24 Unexpected Snacks Under 100 Calories