Expressing our gratitude is important. Why? Because we become more aware of what we have and how lucky we are.
These are my favorite gratitude mantras, for these days when we miss the focus in our lives.
1. I am thankful for my health. It’s more valuable than money or any superficial wealth.
2. I am thankful for my family & friends. Their support of me is heartwarming and knows no end.
4. I am thankful for each day in time. My youth i will cherish, but for it, i will not pine.
4. I am thankful for the food I eat, whether it’s a big hearty meal or just a tiny tasty treat.
5. I am thankful for my warm bed in my home. It’s the place I rest and dream, and can call my home.