FFR117 FASTER Way to Fat Loss, a Continuing Conversation with Amanda Tress
Amanda Tress is a digital marketing consultant, personal trainer, and the creator of The FASTer Way to Fat Loss program. For over a decade, she has helped thousands of people lose weight, improve their health and fitness, as well as overcome mindset challenges, myths, and misconceptions regarding weight loss and working out to achieve holistic health and wellness.
Amanda rejoins me on today’s episode to discuss the importance of understanding the difference between when your body is hungry vs. when your mind tells you that you’re hungry. She explains why eating more and working out less is a healthier alternative to losing weight, how her program helps thousands of people lose weight faster, and the importance of being strategic in your weight loss approach. She also shares why her program focuses more on nutrition and rest and less on working out as well as the effects of excessive cardio workouts without balancing your nutrition, strength training, and sleep.
“Calories in, calories out – as a philosophy, as a strategy – is no longer the answer.” – Amanda Tress
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- The difference between real hunger and “mind hunger.”
- Understanding the difference between feeling dehydrated vs. hungry in the morning.
- The concept behind The FASTer Way to Fat Loss program.
- What to expect when starting the program.
- The importance of eating more and working out less.
- The effects of working out too much.
- The importance of being strategic with your diet and exercise regime.
- The program’s primary focus points.
- The effects of excessive cardio workouts without strength training.
P.S. The next FASTer Way to Fat Loss group starts on SEPTEMBER 17, 2018– don’t wait!! These spots sell out every time!! Sign up NOW and invest in your future healthy body. You’re welcome.
- Many men and women think that in order to lose weight, they must exercise more and eat less, where, in fact, that is not the case. That is not the answer.
Connect with Amanda Tress:
But wait, here’s a bit MORE– check out my video interview with Amanda here– you can listen to even more in depth explanation as to why this approach is so successful for fat loss and spreading so fast in the fitness community.
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health, wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to the FitFluential Radio Show on iTunes. Every day we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing health, wellness, and fitness information and answer the questions you’ve been asking.