Morning kisses to you.
But this post is about more than just love…
It is about CHANGE.
Here I am, literally 10 minutes after rolling out of bed and washing my face.
20 minutes before my alarm was scheduled to go off at 4:30am.
4:10 am – Yes that is what time it was!
When I woke up and realized I wasn’t going back to sleep here is what I did…
– Snuck out of the bedroom so as not to wake Brian
– Went upstairs to start the coffee (mmmmm coffee)
– Went to the bathroom to start my SpaDr skin routine
– Weighed myself
– Finished my skin routine
– Spritzed on perfume
– SAT IN UNBELIEVABLE GRATITUDE for 5 minutes
It was during that moment of gratitude that I realized how much I have changed.
Three years ago if woke up before my alarm it would have been a very different story.
It would have looked more like this…
– Wake up at 6:30 because there was NO WAY I would have had an alarm set for 4:30
– Lie in bed for 10 minutes desperately trying to fall back to sleep
– Start thinking about how tired I was going to be all day
– Plot nap to make sure I didn’t miss sleep
– 10 minutes later finally get up and get moving
– Skip skin care because I was pissed I was up
– Plop down in front of computer and be cranky
– SIT IN FRUSTRATION and ANNOYANCE for hours
What a difference right?
I don’t love early morning to be honest but I do love my life.
I don’t love leaving the comfort of my bed but I do love everything that awaits once I do.
Applying the simple things daily allowed me to literally wake up in a different world.
It didn’t happen over night – but it DID happen.
Hold the vision.
Trust the process.
Commit to today.
One day when you wake up… you will still be living in your dreams.
Carrie is a clinical counselor (for nearly to decades) has a range of expertise. From children with special needs to troubled teens to adults with chemical dependencies, Mindset coach, devoted
mother, and Performance powerlifter.
Today, Brian and his wife Carrie are helping thousands of people around the world just as they sip their morning coffee. And You can join them LIVE and INTERACTIVE 5 days a week on their Award Winning livestream show “Brian and Carrie in the Morning”