Michelle Norris is the CEO, Founder, and Owner of Paleo f(x)™. Paleo f(x)™ is an organization dedicated to creating the world’s best holistic health and wellness event, inspire and empower people all over the world to find optimal health, and have a forum where they can turn ancestral health practices into real world application that serves to improve health and wellbeing.
Before Paleo f(x)™, Michelle was your typical corporate warrior, a trained chef who struggled with health issues conventional medicine mostly failed to heal. Her struggles with the traditional medical orthodox made her figure out a way to improve the system and tackle health. She would soon become one of the Paleo community’s most outspoken evangelists, which lead her to eventually start Paleo f(x)™ and reach out to those looking for an answer to their health and nutritional needs.
Michelle is with us today to share the mission and vision behind Paleo f(x)™, how the body reacts to the food we eat, and why she’s not a fan of nursing homes.
“We buy into the theory that we are supposed to grow old and slowly disintegrate. And that’s bullshit.” – Michelle Norris
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- When she first started pursuing health and fitness.
- What is a “SAD” diet?
- Why she doesn’t believe getting older means getting weaker and unhealthier.
- How our can compensate for what’s wrong on the inside.
- How she started Paleo f(x)™ and what it is all about.
- What’s important to most who follow a Paleo lifestyle.
- Why they structured Paleo f(x)™x to have a business model.
- Your body is amazing. It can do incredible things. You just gotta give it what it needs.
- We’re meant to live and be healthy until the moment we die.
- The more you clean up your diet, the more your body hates the junk you put in.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Paleo f(x)™ 2018 Friday, April 27 through Sunday, April 29, 2018 – Palmer Event Center Austin, TX
- Guiltless Superfoods SKINNY DONUTS
Connect with Michelle:
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health, wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to the FitFluential Radio Show on iTunes. Every day we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing health, wellness, and fitness information and answer the questions you’ve been asking.