Pina is a naturopathic doctor who combines the latest scientific research with natural methods to help the body recover on its own. Her mission is to help her patients reach their best health potential through holistic and non-disruptive procedures, promoting the body’s natural ability to heal itself. She’s the author of The Little Book of Healthy Beauty where she shares her knowledge on how to be beautiful from the inside out.
Today, Pina talks about her definition of healthy beauty, the keys to health, longevity, and beauty, and why she says meditation is as important as your diet.
“It’s super exciting just to see that empowerment; that they’ve taken care of themselves.” Pina LoGiudice
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What is “healthy beauty”
- The 6 master keys to health, longevity, and glowing beauty.
- Why we have the ability to change our genes.
- What is autophagy and how does it link to aging?
- Tips on how to improve sleep and sleeping habits.
- The benefits of starting and ending your day with meditation.
- What are “AGEs” and how do they contribute to aging?
- Tips on eliminating foods that harm your body.
- You could be exercising like a lunatic but if you’re not getting any sleep you’re not going to be healthier.
- It’s not just what you eat but how you prepare your food that affects how you look.
Connect with Pina:
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health, wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to the FitFluential Radio Show on iTunes. Every day we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing health, wellness, and fitness information and answer the questions you’ve been asking.